Criminal Defense Attorney Assisting Phoenix Residents with Disorderly Conduct Charges
In the state of Arizona, as set forth in A.R.S. section 13-2904, disorderly conduct is different from other states in the sense that it is used as somewhat of a miscellaneous criminal charge for anything from making loud noises or playing music too loud to fighting in public. Essentially, anything that causes a disruption in the everyday course of life — even using offensive language — can be considered disorderly conduct, especially if that coarse language was meant to provoke someone else to a physical altercation.
You Have Rights and We’re Here to Help!
Some other disorderly conduct charges can be more serious, and can include:
- Reckless use or brandishing of firearms
- Refusing to leave any area after law enforcement has asked you to
- Putting the general public at risk by going against a lawful order to disperse
- Recklessly handling a dangerous weapon or instrument (this can include guns, but also includes any other weapon, and can include any blunt object)
But of all disorderly conduct charges, only one is considered a felony charge: reckless handling and/or discharge of a deadly weapon. Sentencing for disorderly conduct involving a deadly weapon ranges anywhere from six months to two years in prison and carries with it a felony charge, making it unlike other disorderly conduct that does not involve a deadly weapon, which are all misdemeanor charges.
Misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct is Still a Big Deal — Here’s Why
Many people labor under the misconception that a misdemeanor offense is not a big deal because it’s not a felony charge, but nothing could be further from the truth. A misdemeanor is still a criminal charge, and could easily affect your ability to land a job, make it difficult for you to buy or rent a home, make it harder to obtain certain types of licenses, or even attend the school you’ve had your eye on.
At the Law Office of Daniel Hutto, we look at every aspect of your misdemeanor or felony disorderly conduct charge in an effort to make sure justice is served. We know and understand that not all officers of the law are always on your side, and especially in instances where it involves a he said/she said allegation of fighting or verbal argument, it can be hard for law enforcement to know who is on which side of an altercation.
Our Phoenix Criminal Lawyers Will Fight for You Every Step of the Way
If you or a loved one has been arrested or otherwise charged with disorderly conduct in Arizona, it’s important that you know your rights and understand what you may be up against. Likewise, it is critical that you begin preparing for your defense now.
We’ll investigate the unique circumstances of your disorderly conduct charge to ensure that you have a fair chance at a just outcome. After all, it is true that criminal charges have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt — Daniel Hutto has the experience and the insight to fight for you and ensure that justice is served.
As a disorderly conduct attorney in Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, and beyond, Daniel Hutto knows exactly how to weed out the inconsistencies and find the weaknesses in the prosecution’s case against you, and will work tirelessly to defend you against your disorderly conduct charges. Get started with your fight for justice today by calling the Law Office of Daniel Hutto at 602.536.7878.
Some of Our Real Client Reviews
- Daniel Hutto and his team are fantastic. I was in a hard situation when living in Arizona and Daniel worked non stop to gain the best results possible. I appreciate the constant communication and knowing he truly had my best interests and outcome at heart. Thank You Again Daniel. I have already recommended him to anyone looking for legal defense.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Michael O. (Review From Yelp)
- Our family was going through and unfortunate event when we needed an assistance of a lawyer. I contacted Mr Hutto. He was very professional and easy wot work with. Never had an issues of reaching him out, he would return my call in a very timely manner. I was truly impressed. I recommended him to a number of my friends and family, he was very helpful. If you needed a lawyer, he is the one. Thank you Mr Hutto for your help.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Lara B. (Review From Yelp)
- Daniel and Shannon are some of the best lawyers out here. I came to them with a very complex and all over the place case. I have called a few other lawyers prior to retaining Daniel and those offices pretty much turned me away. As soon as I told Daniel about my case they acted quickly to assist and made such movement that took me months to do on my own. I truly felt that Shannon and Daniel took my case to heart and their passion about it was amazing. Thank you so much for your help and guidance. If anyone is looking for aggressive but very passionate lawyers you need to stop playing and retain the office of Daniel hutto..⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Anthony Wilson (Review from Google)
- If I could rate this law offie 100 stars I would. Daniel and his staff went above and beyond what they needed to do to help me with my case. They did it with the utmost professionalism and respect. I couldn't have asked for a better law office to represent me. I would highly recommend to anyone who needed an attorney.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Taylor Cochran (Review from Google)
- Tried and proven! I highly recommend Daniel and his team for any international matters that you may need. Daniel is an AMAZING attorney and his professional service was simply awesome. Caring and a very knowledgeable attorney who keeps you involved during the entire process. He gave prompt replies, incredible legal knowledge, displayed a high level of professionalism, clear thorough advice and completed research to find the best winningest option for you! We won...Simply the BEST from start to finish!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Philippa A. (Review from Avvo)
- In what has been the most stressful situation of my entire life, Daniel was there to assist me and get me out of this situation. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without him. He was very attentive to what I wanted, very prompt with his responses. And able to answer all my questions no matter how ridiculous they were. If you need a family lawyer, I highly recommend him. I’m so very grateful.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Anonymous (Review from Avvo)
- Daniel saved my record by getting both DUI charges dropped. He truly connected with me and acted as if the case was happening to him. Daniel fights hard and aggressively in court by using real facts and laws. He made me feel secure and taken care of through his communication, diligence and patience to find every little detail and angle of my case. I felt as if we were a team and in this together. He's talented beyond his knowledge of the court system and laws. He's quick on his toes. I really could not have found a better lawyer. I am forever grateful for his thorough effort and determination to find success. Thank you Daniel!!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Anonymous (Review from Avvo)